Show Flights by Region?
- Costa del Sol Flights The Costa del Sol stretches along just over 150 kilometres of Málaga province and is one of Spain's most popular tourist destinations. The area's mild climate is the root attraction that makes it possible to enjoy the beaches and a wide variety of outdoor activities year round.
- Costa Blanca Flights Costa Blanca refers to the over 200 kilometres of coastline belonging to the Province of Alicante in Spain.It extends from the towns of Denia in the north, beyond which lies the Costa dels Tarongers, to Torrevieja in the south, beyond which lies the Costa Calida. It includes the major tourist destinations of Benidorm and Alicante.
- Costa Brava Flights The Costa Brava is a 160-kilometre stretch of beautiful, rugged coastline in the region of Catalonia in the north east corner of Spain. Its natural beauty, endless miles of sandy beaches and summer sunshine made it an obvious holiday destination.
- Costa Dorada Flights The color of gold - soft, warm and sparklingly bright - is prevalent along the shores of the southern part of Catalonia. This beautiful part of the province has rightly been given the name Costa Dorada which means Golden Coast.
Costa del Azahar Flights
Spain's beautiful unspoilt Costa del Azahar ( the Orange blossom coast ) nestled between the tranquil delta lands of the Ebro river and the vibrant cities of Barcelona and Valencia.
It is endowed with miles of golden sandy beaches and secret coves, all bathed by the clear warm Mediterranean sea.
- Catalunia Flights The autonomous community of Catalonia is located in the northeastern part of the Iberian Peninsula and is a region with a distinct identity and language. This region is one of the most cosmopolitan places of Spain and forged its historical personality in the Middle Ages, when it opened itself to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Barcelona Flights Set between the Mediterranean seaboard and the hills of Montjuic, Barcelona’s location is unbeatable. Few cities of its stature boast more than 4 km of beaches right in the downtown area! What's more, you can take a short trip to France, to local costal settings with pristine beaches, or to nearby mountains perfect for hiking and skiing
The capital of Spain since 1562, is located on the geographic center of the Iberian Peninsula. Because of its central location and high altitude, the climate of Madrid is characterized by warm dry summers and cool winters.
Madrid is a city of great monuments. Among its highlights are the medieval center dating back to the Habsburg Empire and the Prado Museum.
- Costa Calida Flights The Costa Calida stretches along the southern Spanish coastline from San Pedro del Pinatar to Aguilas