Quenza and Zonza
Other Resorts in Corsica
- Bastia accomodation Bastia is an important Corsican port famous for its wine and situated in the north of the island. It is also the capital of the department Haute-Corse.
Porto Vecchio is an attractive old town sculpted on to a dramatic hilltop, with views across its own deep bay and its small harbour below.
- Bonifacio accomodation Bonifacio enjoys a superbly isolated location at Corsica's southernmost point, a narrow peninsula of dazzling white limestone creating a town site unlike any other.
- Ajaccio accomodation Ajaccio is the capital of the Corse du Sud, located on the west of the island with many french and mediterranean influences.
- Calvi accomodation Calvi is one of the most visited cities on the island and seen from the water, it is a beautiful spectacle, with its three immense bastions topped by a crest of ochre buildings, sharply defined against a hazy backdrop of mountains.
- Saint Florent accomodation Saint Florent or in Corsican San Fiurenzu, this is a popular summer holiday destination
- Solenzara accomodation The Village lies at the junction of the route de Bavella, One of Corsica's most spectacular mountain roads, whose lower reaches hug the river, giving access to numerous bathing and picnik spots.