6 images available
The residence is situated just 150m from a sandy beach and 50m from the centre of the village, with its harbour and shops.
|Studio||Sleeps 4||from 49.16 per day||Studio for 4 People|
|Apartment||Sleeps 4||from 54.17 per day||2 Room Appartment for 4 People|
|Apartment||Sleeps 6||from 60.00 per day||3 Room Appartment for 6 People|
|Apartment||Sleeps 8||from 65.00 per day||4 Room Appartment for 8 People|
9 images available
The Residence is built on a hill side, sloping gently down to the sea. It is just 200m from a fine sandy creek and from the rocky coastline, mid way between the fine sandy beaches of Canella (1 km) and Favone (2 km).
|Villa||Sleeps 2||from 70.83 per day||Villa for 2 People|
|Villa||Sleeps 6||from 89.17 per day||Villa for 6 People|
|Villa Charme||Sleeps 6||from 94.16 per day||Villa 6 Pers|
Other Resorts in Corsica
- Bastia accomodation Bastia is an important Corsican port famous for its wine and situated in the north of the island. It is also the capital of the department Haute-Corse.
Porto Vecchio is an attractive old town sculpted on to a dramatic hilltop, with views across its own deep bay and its small harbour below.
- Bonifacio accomodation Bonifacio enjoys a superbly isolated location at Corsica's southernmost point, a narrow peninsula of dazzling white limestone creating a town site unlike any other.
- Ajaccio accomodation Ajaccio is the capital of the Corse du Sud, located on the west of the island with many french and mediterranean influences.
- Calvi accomodation Calvi is one of the most visited cities on the island and seen from the water, it is a beautiful spectacle, with its three immense bastions topped by a crest of ochre buildings, sharply defined against a hazy backdrop of mountains.
- Saint Florent accomodation Saint Florent or in Corsican San Fiurenzu, this is a popular summer holiday destination
- Quenza and Zonza accomodation Zonza (altitude 800 m) and Quenza are two charming small mountain towns, set against the magnificent backdrop of the Aiguilles de Bavella (Bavella Needles).