Bastia, baroque town of culture. Bastia, dynamic coastal resort. Bastia, centre for gastronomy and wine. Bastia, the gateway to Corsica, has the key for your holiday on the island. You will have the holidays you always dreamed of. The holiday you spend here will be a special time to enjoy nature, culture, sport, gastronomy and craft products.
3 images available
The Residence is situated at the heart of the little hamlet known as the Avillanella, at the edge of a fine, sandy beach which can be reached by a footpath.
|Apartment||Sleeps 4||from 46.67 per day||2 Room Appartment for 4 People|
|Cabin||Sleeps 6||from 50.00 per day||2 Room Cabin for 6 People|
|Apartment||Sleeps 6||from 53.33 per day||3 Room Appartment for 6 People|
2 images available
The Residence is situated 11 km south of Bastia, on the edge of a fine sandy beach, at the heart of a 5-hectare pine forest.
|Studio||Sleeps 2||from 46.67 per day||Studio for 2 People|
|Studio Cabin||Sleeps 2||from 50.00 per day||Studio Cabin for 2 People|
|Cabin||Sleeps 4||from 55.00 per day||2 Room Cabin for 4 People|
|Cabin||Sleeps 6||from 61.67 per day||3 Room Cabin for 6 People|
Other Resorts in Corsica
Porto Vecchio is an attractive old town sculpted on to a dramatic hilltop, with views across its own deep bay and its small harbour below.
- Bonifacio accomodation Bonifacio enjoys a superbly isolated location at Corsica's southernmost point, a narrow peninsula of dazzling white limestone creating a town site unlike any other.
- Ajaccio accomodation Ajaccio is the capital of the Corse du Sud, located on the west of the island with many french and mediterranean influences.
- Calvi accomodation Calvi is one of the most visited cities on the island and seen from the water, it is a beautiful spectacle, with its three immense bastions topped by a crest of ochre buildings, sharply defined against a hazy backdrop of mountains.
- Saint Florent accomodation Saint Florent or in Corsican San Fiurenzu, this is a popular summer holiday destination
- Quenza and Zonza accomodation Zonza (altitude 800 m) and Quenza are two charming small mountain towns, set against the magnificent backdrop of the Aiguilles de Bavella (Bavella Needles).
- Solenzara accomodation The Village lies at the junction of the route de Bavella, One of Corsica's most spectacular mountain roads, whose lower reaches hug the river, giving access to numerous bathing and picnik spots.