enjoys a superbly isolated location at Corsica's southernmost point, a narrow peninsula of dazzling white limestone creating a town site unlike any other.
8 images available
Blending perfectly into this superb region of the Figari gulf, the Hôtel-Club U Libecciu is situated 15 km from Bonifacio and from the airport and 2km from the charming village of Pianottoli.
|Extra Bed||Sleeps 1||from 63.34 per day||Extra Single Bed for Room|
|Double Room||Sleeps 2||from 117.49 per day||Room with double bed|
|Family Room||Sleeps 4||from 200.00 per day||Room with double bed and two singles|
1 images available
Situated on the south-west coast of Corsica between Propriano and Bonifacio, 5 Km from the picturesque port of Tizzano and from beaches, this little hamlet, offering a breath of fresh air, consists of 27 luxury apartments, set in a 3-hectare garden.
|Apartment||Sleeps 4||from 48.34 per day||2 Room Apartment|
|Apartment||Sleeps 6||from 54.17 per day||3 Room Apartment for 6 People|
|Apartment||Sleeps 8||from 61.67 per day||3/4 Room Apartment for 8 People|
18 images available
Set in a secluded location overlooking one of Corsica’s most beautiful bays. The Villa at Rhondinara offers the discerning client a perfect holiday base from which one can discover southern Corsica.
|Little House 4 pers||Sleeps 4||from 350.00 per day||2 bedroom villa with pool and terrace|
|Big House 9 pers||Sleeps 9||from 583.33 per day||5 bedroom villa with pool and terrace|
Other Resorts in Corsica
- Bastia accomodation Bastia is an important Corsican port famous for its wine and situated in the north of the island. It is also the capital of the department Haute-Corse.
Porto Vecchio is an attractive old town sculpted on to a dramatic hilltop, with views across its own deep bay and its small harbour below.
- Ajaccio accomodation Ajaccio is the capital of the Corse du Sud, located on the west of the island with many french and mediterranean influences.
- Calvi accomodation Calvi is one of the most visited cities on the island and seen from the water, it is a beautiful spectacle, with its three immense bastions topped by a crest of ochre buildings, sharply defined against a hazy backdrop of mountains.
- Saint Florent accomodation Saint Florent or in Corsican San Fiurenzu, this is a popular summer holiday destination
- Quenza and Zonza accomodation Zonza (altitude 800 m) and Quenza are two charming small mountain towns, set against the magnificent backdrop of the Aiguilles de Bavella (Bavella Needles).
- Solenzara accomodation The Village lies at the junction of the route de Bavella, One of Corsica's most spectacular mountain roads, whose lower reaches hug the river, giving access to numerous bathing and picnik spots.