Nestled on the island of Corsica, west of Italy and south of France, the port town of Calvi boasts the intrigue of traditional Corsican culture while effortlessly maintaining the comforts of a modern resort area. Picturesque views of nature’s scenic beauty are seemingly everywhere you turn, and there are many enjoyable places to spend time.
7 images available
The Residence is situated 10 minutes from Belgodère village and just 200m from the beach.
|Apartment||Sleeps 4||from 48.34 per day||2 Room Appartment for 4 People|
|Apartment||Sleeps 6||from 53.33 per day||3 Room Appartment for 6 People|
|Apartment||Sleeps 8||from 61.67 per day||3 Room Appartment for 8 People|
Other Resorts in Corsica
- Bastia accomodation Bastia is an important Corsican port famous for its wine and situated in the north of the island. It is also the capital of the department Haute-Corse.
Porto Vecchio is an attractive old town sculpted on to a dramatic hilltop, with views across its own deep bay and its small harbour below.
- Bonifacio accomodation Bonifacio enjoys a superbly isolated location at Corsica's southernmost point, a narrow peninsula of dazzling white limestone creating a town site unlike any other.
- Ajaccio accomodation Ajaccio is the capital of the Corse du Sud, located on the west of the island with many french and mediterranean influences.
- Saint Florent accomodation Saint Florent or in Corsican San Fiurenzu, this is a popular summer holiday destination
- Quenza and Zonza accomodation Zonza (altitude 800 m) and Quenza are two charming small mountain towns, set against the magnificent backdrop of the Aiguilles de Bavella (Bavella Needles).
- Solenzara accomodation The Village lies at the junction of the route de Bavella, One of Corsica's most spectacular mountain roads, whose lower reaches hug the river, giving access to numerous bathing and picnik spots.