A charming village in close proximity to the famous Patrimonio vineyards and one of the most beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean coast, Saleccia.
Saint Florent Accommodation
1 images available
A new apartment complex in the delightful resort of Saint Florent.
|Studio||Sleeps 2||from 49.83 per day||Studio for 2 people|
|2 Room Apartment||Sleeps 4||from 58.17 per day||2 room apartment, sleeps up to 4|
|2 Room Cabin||Sleeps 8||from 83.17 per day||2 room cabin for up to 8 people|
Other Resorts in Corsica
- Bastia accomodation Bastia is an important Corsican port famous for its wine and situated in the north of the island. It is also the capital of the department Haute-Corse.
Porto Vecchio is an attractive old town sculpted on to a dramatic hilltop, with views across its own deep bay and its small harbour below.
- Bonifacio accomodation Bonifacio enjoys a superbly isolated location at Corsica's southernmost point, a narrow peninsula of dazzling white limestone creating a town site unlike any other.
- Ajaccio accomodation Ajaccio is the capital of the Corse du Sud, located on the west of the island with many french and mediterranean influences.
- Calvi accomodation Calvi is one of the most visited cities on the island and seen from the water, it is a beautiful spectacle, with its three immense bastions topped by a crest of ochre buildings, sharply defined against a hazy backdrop of mountains.
- Quenza and Zonza accomodation Zonza (altitude 800 m) and Quenza are two charming small mountain towns, set against the magnificent backdrop of the Aiguilles de Bavella (Bavella Needles).
- Solenzara accomodation The Village lies at the junction of the route de Bavella, One of Corsica's most spectacular mountain roads, whose lower reaches hug the river, giving access to numerous bathing and picnik spots.