On the East bank of Lake Garda Malcesine has kept the features of its medieval origins intact. It is one of the most elegant and well equipped resorts on the lake where sailing and windsurfing are the most popular sports. By cable car from Malcesine you can go up and discover Monte Baldo, known as the botanical garden of Europe. In winter the cable car carries skiers up to the slopes of Monte Baldo where there are good ski lifts serving over 11 km of ski slopes of various difficulty.
1 images available
This Hotel has been totally renovated and is located directly on the shores of the lake. Rooms are equipped with bathrooms with shower, WC and hairdryer, telephone, safes, television set and balconies with views of the lake.
Other Resorts in Lake Garda, Italy
- Desenzano del Garda accomodation Desenzano del Garda is a lively town on the southern shore of the lake and is well located for transport links and attractions.
- Riva del Garda accomodation Riva del Garda in the northern most town on the shores of Lake Garda is the centre for sailing and windsurfing.
- Sirmione accomodation The beauty of the location, the pleasantness of the countryside, the mild climate, the remains of a great Roman villa - the "Grotte di Catullo" - and the sulphurous water spring which supplies a very active, well equipped, spa complex have all contributed to the fame of Sirmione.
Peschiera del Garda accomodation
This town is a very important tourist and commercial centre on the south east end of the Lake where the river Mincio flows down.
- Bardolino accomodation The village lies in a wonderful position at the foot of hills covered with orchards, olive yards and vineyards producing famous wines. It enjoys a mild climate and wide beaches
- Verona accomodation The easy-going city of VERONA is the largest city of the Veneto, and, with its wealth of Roman sites and streets of pink-hued medieval buildings, one of its most interesting.
- Lazise accomodation A lively small town with a pretty medieval old port and centre. There is a beautiful lakeside promenade for strolling along...
- Limone accomodation The centenarian olive trees and lemon groves, the typically Mediterranean vegetation with agaves, oleanders, palms and cypresses, rocks and mountains diving into the blue waters of the lake characterise the landscape of Limone, the most northern town on the West bank of Lake Garda.
|Join our mailing list to receive new offers|
|Email Address *|