South Tuscany Accommodation
2 images available
Between the lands of Florence and those of Siena is a region of incredibly soft, rolling hills. The Chianti is a garden made up of woods, vineyards, farmhouses with their sun-baked tiles and stone walls, Roman churches with doorways made in stone from Florence, fortified towns, chateaux with their strong stone walls. From Greve to Gaiole, from Castellina to Castelnuovo Berardenga, from Volpaia to Badia a Coltibuono, and as far as the Monteriggioni gateway, to the gates of Siena, the Chianti region is a breath-takingly beautiful one, representing perfect harmony between man and nature.
|2 Room Apartment||Sleeps 2||from £80.50 per day||1 bedroom apartment with kitchen and living area|
|3 Room Apartment||Sleeps 4||from £122.43 per day||2 bedroom apartment with kitchen and living area|
1 images available
Castiglione Della Pescaia is an ancient medieval town and fishing village situated between a constantly blue sea and a series of hills that are green all the year round. The beaches are lined with pine forests and the little fishing port is dominated by a medieval tower. All these things are witness to past grandeur. Just a few kilometres away, are the archaeological sites of Vetulonia, Roselle and Sovana. As well as this, the geographical situation allows easy access to all the islands of the Tuscan archipelago : Elba, il Giglio, Montecristo, Giannutri, the nature reserve of lake Burano , the thermal baths of di Petriolo and Saturnia with its therapeutic sulfurous water at 37°C. 485 Kms from Milan ; 200 Kms from Rome ; 80 Kms from Sienna; 100 Kms from Pisa.
|Apartment||Sleeps 4||from £158.48 per day||2 rooms|
|Apartment||Sleeps 4||from £165.18 per day||2 rooms|
|Apartment||Sleeps 6||from £196.21 per day||3 rooms|
|Apartment||Sleeps 6||from £204.60 per day||3 rooms|
Other Resorts in Tuscany & Florence, Italy
- Florence accomodation Florence, the birth place of the Renaissance, is an enchanting city with eminent artistic figures such as Masaccio, Brunelleschi, Alberti, Donatello, Botichelli, Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo who are all represented here in an inrivalled concentration of churches, galleries and museums.
- Monsummano Terme accomodation Monsummano Terme is a thermal resort in the northern part of Tuscany, near Florence, Pistoia, Montecatini and Lucca. The wonderful natural environment and the ancient historical background of the area allow pleasant walking tours and interesting cultural visits.
- North Tuscany accomodation
- East Tuscany accomodation
- West Tuscany accomodation
|Join our mailing list to receive new offers|
|Email Address *|